Alliance supports London Build
The Structural Concrete Alliance will be exhibiting at London Build, the leading building and construction show for London and you are invited to attend.
The show taking over Olympia London on 23rd & 24th October, will feature construction leaders and experts giving you a live update on the industry trends, developments and investment opportunities.
London Build features:
- Thousands of buyers and decision makers from top contractors, architects, engineers, house builders, developers, local councils and more
- 240+ speakers including Heathrow Airport Ltd, Thames Tideway, Skanska, Mace, Homes England, HS2, Crossrail, Kier, Balfour Beatty, AECOM across 8 conference theatres
- 220+ CPD conference sessions and workshops
- 300+ exhibitors showcasing the latest project opportunities, innovation and cutting-edge solutions
- 9 exhibition zones: Building, Infrastructure, London Design, Site & Plant Machinery, Sustainability, BIM & Digital Construction, Interior & Fit-out, Fire Safety and Product Innovation
- Access to exclusive networking events including Constructing Excellence Breakfast, Constructionline Meet the Buyer, Women in Construction Morning Tea, Doyle Club Meeting, BIM Open Mic, Oktoberfest and the Festival of Construction to name a few