The Structural Concrete Alliance regional Continuing Professional Development (CPD) seminars are designed to provide delegates with an introduction to Structural Asset Protection and Repair. These half-day events offer an introduction to corrosion as well as techniques for repair, protection and strengthening.
Presentations are varied to reflect the region in which the seminar takes place but include:
- An introduction to corrosion;
- An overview of electrochemical systems;
- Concrete repairs and coatings;
- Carbon-fibre strengthening;
- Introduction to sprayed concrete;
- Inspection of reinforced buildings & structures.
The seminars present an opportunity to learn more about the process of corrosion, essential steps for concrete repairs, ways to protect your buildings & structures and a brief introduction to sprayed concrete.