GUNITE REPAIRS FIRE-DAMAGED BUILDING
CRA member Gunite (Eastern) Ltd was pleased to be appointed by Elite Maintenance and Development to complete extensive refurbishment works at 115 Wembley Commercial Centre, London, after this commercial building was severely fire damaged on its northern end.
The scope of works included:
- Cleaning works to remove carbon staining
- Ground floor slab repairs
- First floor soffit repairs
- Slab crack repairs
- Precast lintel repairs
- Masonry wall crack repairs
- Sika protective and anti-carbonation coatings
All works were carried out by Gunite’s highly trained, skilled operatives, experienced in the use of Sika products. Sika is an industry leader in concrete repair and protection products.